Mom’s Choice Home Made Chilli Powder|മുളകുപൊടി|Mulakupodi
₹20.00 – ₹200.00 (-9%)
Red chilli powder can set the taste buds on fire, and sometimes the tummy too! It is basically a spice blend consisting of one or two types of dried red chillies that are ground and pulverized into a fine powder. It is generally used to add
spice to otherwise bland foods.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RED CHILLI POWDER:
- It promotes digestive health: Red chilli powder effectively increases the secretion of gastric juices, improves digestion and provides relief from issues like constipation and gas. It removes harmful bacteria from the stomach, digestive tract and intestine, keeping them healthy.
- Reduces inflammation and pain: Capsaicin, a compound in red chilli, is packed with anti-inflammatory properties and also soothes pain. It binds with nerve endings that sense pain in our body to reduce the feeling of inflammation and pain. It also makes these pain receptors insensitive towards other forms of pain, like inflammation caused by acid reflux.
- Relieves nasal congestion: Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of red chilli powder clears mucus from nasal, providing relief in congestion. It is also useful in fighting sinus and keeps such infections at bay.
- Helps in weight loss: Obesity is a serious health condition which can lead to other chronic illnesses like heart disease and it is continuously rising. Capsaicin, a magical compound found in red chilli powder is a boon for someone who is planning for reducing weight, effortlessly. Capsaicin stimulates fat burning and reduces appetite. It increases metabolism and reduces hunger, both beneficial for weight loss.
- So, if you are someone who is planning to shed some kilos then adding red chilli powder to your meal can be a tasty and spicy way.
Marketing and Distributed by,
Aastha Ecommerce and Trading
Andipillikavu,Opp Veterinary Hospital
100g, 1kg, 250g, 500g