82. John Turner. “He had a de, particular age immediately following, so you’re able to Salem [Letter.Elizabeth.]; where this woman is today [into the 1650] traditions, well married, and you may acknowledged regarding.”
85. Francis Eaton. The guy partnered once again; and his awesome next Wife passed away. In which he hitched the next; and had because of the the girl 3 youngsters. Among them is actually partnered, and you may hath a child. The others are living. He died on the sixteen years back. 4 [The guy died, at Plymouth. Letter.Age., from inside the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
87. Samuel Eaton, the boy, a sucking guy. “Is additionally hitched, and you may hath a child [for the 1650].” [The guy passed away in the Middleborough, Letter.E., for the 1684.” -W. T. Davis.]
88. Moses Fletcher. 89. Thomas Williams. ninety. John Goodman. 91. Edmund Margeson. 92. Richard Britteridge. The guy passed away onboard the new Mayflower, inside the Plymouth harbour, towards December 1620. The original whom becomes deceased inside harbour. 93. Richard Clarke. 94. Degory Priest. He died, in the 1st disease, from the Plymouth, towards step one/11 January . “Their Spouse and kids [were] delivered hither later on:she becoming Grasp [Isaac] Allerton’s cousin.” [Pick web page 162.]
96. Gilbert Winslow. He had been some other away from Governor E. Winslow’s brothers. “After scuba divers years’ residence right here; the guy came back into The united kingdomt, and you will died around.”
97. Peter Browne. The guy “hitched double. From the 1st Wife, he previously dos college students:that happen to be life style [from inside the 1650], and you may both of them married; and included in this hath 2 children. “From the their second girlfriend, he had dos far more.” [The guy passed away within Plymouth, Letter.E., in the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
98. John Alden. Is actually rented to own a beneficial Cooper at Southampton, where the watercraft [the fresh new Mayflower] victualled: and you can, being a hopeful young buck, are much desired; however, [was] remaining to his own taste, going, orstay, as he emerged here. “But the guy existed, and you will hitched here. “Hohn Alden married which have Priscilla, Learn Mullins his girl.” [He passed away from the Duxbury, Letter.Elizabeth., when you look at the 1687.aW. T. Davis.]
99. [Come across page 427.] He had been a rented kid; however, is respected one of many Company [i.age. of the Pilgrim Fathers]: however, was to go back, becoming a beneficial seaman, with the assistance of others behind. The guy however passed away, in the 1st infection, on Plymouth, until the Mayflower departed homewards on the 5/fifteen April 1621.
100. Thomas English, good sailor. [See webpage 427.] He was rented towards the Grasp away from good shallop within Plymouth. He, not, passed away indeed there, in the 1st sickness, through to the Mayflower departed homewards into 5/dentro de hired to keep annually in the united kingdom:
Source: The story of your Pilgrim Fathers, 1606-1623 A beneficial. D.: Just like the Told through On their own, people they know as well as their Opponents” Houghton, Mifflin Co, 1897 Because of the Edward Arber
Mayflower descendants as well as their marriages for a few generations following the obtaining Author: John Tannehill Landis; Town of Book: Baltimore : Publisher: Southern area Book Co., Date: 1956 In the first place Typed 1921 underneath the term off: “Brand new Mayflower Travelers, their children and you will Grandkids.”
John Allerton, good sailor
The brand new MAYFLOWER Passengers Their children And you can Grandkids [Note: Typed 1921 below label: “Brand new Mayflower people, their children and grandchildren.” So this is Old browse!. Transcribed by the K. Torp to possess Genealogy Trails]
There are 104 guests, and men, women, and children, off who twenty-four was indeed minds of family. A couple of these types of kept just a good dilies, thus leaving 22 regarding exactly who ancestry was tracked rather than replication regarding ancestors, below, viz:
April twenty-four, 1647; yards
I — Age b. 1623 otherwise 1624, d. Pabodie, b. 1620, d. Dec. thirteen, 1707, and had, 1. JOHN, b. October. cuatro,1645; d. unm. Nov. 17, 1669. 2. Age, b. John Rogers. step 3. MARY, cosas que debe saber cuando salir con una religiosa b. Aug. eight, 1648; yards. Edward Southworth. 4. Compassion, b. The month of january. 2,1649; yards. John Simmons. 5. uel Seabury; yards. second, William Fobes. 6. PRISCILLA, b. Late. sixteen, 1652; d. y. 7. PRISCILLA, b. The month of january. 15,1653-4; meters. Ichabod Wiswall. 8. SARAH, b. Aug. 7, 1656; m. John Coe. [Cole?] nine. RUTH, b. within the Bartlett. ten. REBECCA, b. Southworth. 11. HANNAH, b. , b. Late. twenty-four, 1664; meters. initially, Judith yards. second, Mary (Morgan) Starr. 13. LYDIA, b. April step 3, 1667; m. Daniel Grinnell.